[Dailydrool] Other Bweeds

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:24:24 PDT 2008

Ella Louise here,  I have a wot of furfriends of odder bweeds.   But the most important ting is dat der swabes cawey tweets wit dem.   Dat is da furst cryteria if dey will be my fweends or not.  When da mamma takes me fors my walkie we are only awowed to go as far as wheres da peeples gibs me tweets.  After dat I deman we turns awond, if she twys to go farder, I fwat basset.   Da mamma says I am bery sosal, whatebber dat meens.

the momma here,  I am so sad with all the losses of bassets and their parents.   I give the families of Lu and Barley my heart and to all others who are in pain from their losses.   Ms. Beasley, I am so happy to have a loving aunt to watch over you these days.

The droolers have so much love, it shows in all the letters.   Slaves of Hounds are a rare breed.

Love to all

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise