[Dailydrool] Gittin da home bac to normalz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 17:07:21 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Welp, it been hard week round da home dis week, we allz
knowz dis. Brudder Elwood he bin good boy, he gib all da doggies space, but he
a  watchin all da houndies. Sister Daisy, she otay, she chasin da lizard whut
she  nebber catch out dere by da swimmin pool. Brudder Bob, he otay. He
nebber sey  much and he no sey much now, Brudder Elwood keepin close eyeball on dat
one, why  he be as old as old can git. Brudder Jake, well he no unnerstand,
so he be  normal, or whut he finkin be normal. Den dere be Elder Clara. Brudder
Elwood, he  gotz da hairy eyeball on dat. She bin all depressed, she got da
sad eyeballz,  her mouf been a saggin, but den her whole bodie sag so it hard
to tellz. So  Momma do her best to git all back to normalz, why she ebbin go
git da maccy  donaldz fur we, meke all da doggies heppy.
Brudder Elwood, he do morez.
It time to git dat ol Elder Clara back in da roar. I git Brudder Jake, we
git Elder Clara up an at dem agin. Sister Daisy she gonna help. I go obber dere
gib Elder Clara da biggie bark right in da chopperz. Now i tellz you all dis
be  scaerfice ob da Brudder to git dat close, why Elder Clara food hole smell
like  da swampz. Brudder Elwood, he be brave boy-he gib it a go agin. She
gittin mad  now, she smellin worse, she barkin now-Brudder Elwood he back up
beforz he pass  out-my hebbins, she be smellin out ob bof ends now, an here she
com. She on da  tromp. So we all a barkin an a runnin and she go ober an lay down
in da hall.
Dis not good.
We a runnin an a barkin an Brudder Jake he go down da hall, he not see da
old Elder Clara, an oh she mad, she a snarlin, she  waitin like old troll  unner
da bridge. Brudder Jake he goin too fast to stop, he go ober da Elder  Clara
mound ob da fat. Brudder Elwood he see dis work fur Jake, he do da same.  We
git ober to da odder side okey, an keep on runnin. Den dere be da crash.  Elder
Clara she moob, Jake not see dis till it be too late. He crash into da  fan,
he smash into da Elder Clara, an Elder Clara bounce rite into da  wall.
Dis not pretty.
Elder Clara feetz a goin all ober, she gotz da lips up dere on da eyebrowz,
Brudder Jake he land on da Elder Clara back, why dis be a scramblez. An it
feel  realz good, we a gittin me home back to normalz.
See Brudder Elwood he keepin da eyeballz on Elder Clara. He good boy.

We send drool to all in need, we are so sorry for all the losses , we send
condolences.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds