[Dailydrool] Artist needed for Arizona Basset Hound Rescue Waddle Shirts

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri Sep 12 08:39:14 PDT 2008

Any artists out there willing to help Arizona Basset Hound Rescue with a
design for our Waddle O' the Green (we waddle in the St. Patrick's Day
parade)?  Your design will be featured on our merchandise website
www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  to help raise money for the many hounds we
rescue.  Over 1,000 since 1998 with 217 last year and over 100 this year.

AZBHR averages 60 dogs in foster care!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

Do you shop on the Internet?  Sign up at  <http://www.igive.com/>
www.igive.com to help AZBHR and then start shopping..the hounds get anywhere
from 2% to 26% of your purchases.

Shop at www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  tons of great AZBHR merchandise!

Vote for QUEEN BEA (my Beatrice ATB) to be on their calendar!  It's only $1
per vote and it goes to help senior Basset Hounds.  No limit to number of
votes..cast by September 26th.
<http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=3173>
ttp://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/info/display?PageID=3173