[Dailydrool] Annie's video tribute

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 12 13:40:56 PDT 2008

I love your video tribute to your sweet Annie.  I have to admit I cried like a baby because the thoughts of those loving babies having to leave just about does me in.  She looks so precious in her hats and finery.  I agree, you never have to put ATB if you don't want to.  Wonderful video - I wish I had done something like that for my Calvin, but that was before the Drool days.  God Bless you Annie!  Tell Calvin hello!

Dianne - Mommy to Morgan, J.D., foster Diego, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB) and Madonna (ATB)