[Dailydrool] 6 more days

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Sun Sep 14 08:27:08 PDT 2008

Until the North Texas Basset Hound Shuffle!! WOw it is
getting close and momma is no where close to finishing
my costume so I might have to go nekkid! I know Miss
Angela would approve!

I bet you all thought IKE washed us away cause I
havent been bugging everyone! But dont worry we just
got some rain and some wind we stayed inside for some
lovings! We just been busy with momma's birthday and
momma was crazy busy at work. But we are back now.

So for all of you out there with that extra cash that
you just dont know what to do with how bout a nice
donation pledge for us for the shuffle. Its real easy
to do. Just go to our firstgiving page
http://www.firstgiving.com/georgeegrunt
and give us lots of moola!!

drool to all in need and snooters to everyone!

King George E Grunt, Lucy and PIT Riley
www.georgeegrunt.com

NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!
NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!NORAINNOTTOOHOTSTOMP!