[Dailydrool] Personalized collars

Elizabeth Kielley EKielley at messiah.edu
Sun Sep 14 16:50:18 PDT 2008

I've gotten collars from PetSmart, Pettags and from Marti Gregor,
thesewandsews.com (who just lost the Lovey Lu).  My favorite was from Marti.
 I just told her the color I wanted and she picked the most perfect blue
with little pink flowers and stitched Maggie's name on it.  The other
collars I had a name and phone number put on.  The Pettags collars' color
fades but the stitching is better than the PetSmart.
Liz Kielley
mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie, Maggie and Filbert