[Dailydrool] Personalized collars

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Mon Sep 15 12:19:35 PDT 2008

I've been buying personalized collars from Foster & Smith for over 11 years.
I like their collar options: single or double layer, buckle or snap, and
they have around-about 12 color choices.
I buy the double layer collar, with the buckle closure, and whichever color
the dogs like best. Although last order they chose poorly, so they won't be
allowed to chose their own colors anymore.
I definitely don't like the snap closure as much as the buckle because the
snap can cover the name/phone number if the collar is the slightest bit too
big. And the evil snap closure can also pinch ears ... ooops. The buckle
doesn't pinch or hide the ID.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and Beaver
Cleavear away for *8* weeks on the trail of bunnies and at Shows. And Harry
Pawtear being held ransom ... err ... visiting Auntie Marilyn and Unca Tom
until Beaver Cleavear is returned home (HI BEAVER, mama Marilyn loves you!),
Fort Bragg, CA
"You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my heart
that will always remain."- Tibetan Proverb from Prayers on the Wind.