[Dailydrool] Droolers in TRAVERSE CITY, MI?

Ashley Collard acollard at charter.net
Mon Sep 15 11:56:11 PDT 2008

There arent too many bassets around these parts but I know I've seen a few.
There was even one sweet lady that let me snuggle her sweet houndies and
didn't bat an eye as I sniffled back tears while explained we'd recently
lost our basset to a brain tumor. I saw a couple out walking another basset
today. They are few and far between but I was hoping there may be another
drooler from Traverse City, MI hanging around here?

Ashley
Momma to Ruger (and Molly, ATB)