[Dailydrool] Basset Jobs

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 18:43:07 PDT 2008

My Ben would be a lookout.  He can spend hours sitting on the couch  arm
looking out the window for strange dogs to walk on HIS sidewalk, and sound  the
alarm when one appears.  Two dogs cause him to go crazy when they  appear.  We
know who they are by the extent of his barking.

Charlie would make an excellent sniffer.  When we go for a walk, he  will
spend the longest time on blades of grass or any thing else that he feels
warrants examination.  He does an exceptional job when we have to be  someplace or
my legs are giving out and I can walk no   further.

DDropp