[Dailydrool] A few comments...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 20:05:02 PDT 2008

 Lenore, it was good to see your post and learn that you are finally beginning to feel some peace since Olivia's passing after witnessing the unusual cluster of shooting stars.

?Synthia - I was hoping for better news regarding sweet Doheny.? Hugs, prayers and healing drool to all of you as you comfort and ove on her during her illness.

Bill and Miss Angela - I was sad to learn of Miss Georgia Catlett's unfortunate end.? Years ago during cold weather one of my grandparents' cats crawled up into the engine compartment of our car while we were visiting and met their demise when the car was started.? I was beside myself over it!? I'm so sorry that you and Miss Angela have lost your little friend.

Nigel and LLewis - it was extremely thoughtful of you both to take care of MomPerson's money problems for her.? We will all be more diligent in keeping an eye on our plastik money now that you have warned us of the bad peepels who steal it.

Drool to everyone with sick houndies or humans who need it.?

Welcome to all the newbies and their hounds...

?Sandi, Mamaslave to The Boys and The Belles - Dozer, Dudley, Daisy and Delilah