[Dailydrool] Sally's Basset Job

Emily Weiss Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:16:15 PDT 2008

Today marks week #3 of having our little droolbaby Sally with us, and she
was just assigned her job yesterday:Vacuum Cleaner Inspector/Security
Patrol. When the vacuum gets too close to her toys, her crate, or to
anything she feels it shouldn't be close to, she barks at it and pounces on
it. No vacuum is too big or too small! She'll do it with my Dirt Devil Kone
vac, and she'll do it with the big Eureka. Yesterday she figured out that if
she steps on the cord when it's stretched out, she can pull it out of the
wall. Boy, that was fun ... Now she'll make me want to vacuum even LESS than
I already do :-)

Emily, momperson to Sally Girl