[Dailydrool] Time to Vote...BellyRubs Basset Calendar Contest!!!

Dawn Parker park989 at charter.net
Fri Sep 19 08:52:53 PDT 2008

Want a chance to cast a vote that will make a REAL difference?

Have an extra dollar or two? Want to make a difference in the life of a little basset who, through no fault of his own, found himself homeless, abandoned, neglected and sick? Here's your chance to make a difference...the BellyRubs Basset Calendar Contest.

Friends, this is our big fund raiser of the year. Like all rescue groups, we have been inundated with bassets this year and like all rescue groups, we don't like to turn away any dogs in need. Please...if you would....please consider going to the site and casting a vote, or two, or three for the basset of your choice. The top 13 vote getters will be featured in the 2009 calendar. You can pay either by PayPal or by sending a check to the address listed. Your vote WILL make a difference. Thank you.

      It's Time to Cast Your Votes
      in the
      BellyRubs Basset Rescue Calendar Contest

      Vote Once, Vote Twice, Vote, Vote, Vote
      The pictures are in!
      Go to BRBR Calendar Contest And Vote!
      (click on the underlined link above)
      The pictures of the bassets are in! They are posted at

      BellyRubs Calendar Contest.

      Please go and vote for your favorite basset pin-up!
      Vote as many times as you like!
      Place your votes on one basset or give each gorgeous basset a vote or two!
      VOTE, VOTE, VOTE
      Each Vote is $1

      The 13 top vote-getters will be featured on the pages of the 2009 BRBR Calendar.

      Votes will be accepted from Sept. 18 to Oct. 10.

      Votes will be tallied on a weekly basis!

      Remember vote as many times as you like. The more you vote the more money will be raised to support basset rescue!!
      $1 per vote!

      If you want to vote by check, please mail your check to:
      BellyRubs Basset Rescue, P.O. Box 23332, Knoxville TN 37933
      Please indicate how many votes for each basset you select.

            Quick Link to Vote:
      Vote - BellyRubs Calendar Contest