[Dailydrool] Attention OEBEs!!!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 09:41:15 PDT 2008

Calling all OEBEs!!!!  It has come to my attention that two fine bassets named Tasselhoff and Fizban have been taught to sit patiently for extended periods of time, without human supervision, while succulent morsels of chicken are left in front of them!  This kind of cruelty must stop!!  These poor hounds have been brainwashed to act like obedient retrievers or something.  It's a crime against hounddom, I say!  Therefore, I suggest that these two bassets be invited to attend the next OEBE combat camp.  They are seriously in need of an intervention.  We may have to use Lucas K. Cheney's old Bible camp ploy to get these two away from their human.  Failing that, we may have to launch a broccoli bomb in their neighborhood and rush in to rescue them.  But we MUST get these two back to acting like BASSETS!!!

Respectfully submitted,
Pw. Jacques
OEBE Minister o' Misbehavin'