[Dailydrool] need help with houndie constipation

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 05:56:47 PDT 2008

HI all,

I am pet sitting one of my former foster hounds named Fudgie.  This poor little guy has been trying to poop since I brought him home on Saturday night and so far only one little turd has come out.  Fudgie has had surgery in the past for a very bad rectal hernia and he is already taking Metamucil  3 times a week.  Is there anything else I can give this  little guy to help him go potty?  I remember when I was fostering him the Vet had me give him Colace but I can not remember the dosage.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreiciated.

Ellie and Her Hounds