[Dailydrool] Animated Hound Dog

sokermom5 at bellsouth.net sokermom5 at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 22 07:20:02 PDT 2008

I was in Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse last night wandering the isles of the seaonsal items which I caught sight of an animated hound dog.  He is so cute.  He has a santa hat on and is dressed in "white satin" with sunglasses like Elvis.  He sings hound dog and here comes Santa Claus all the while moving his head all around.  I paid $24.97 for him - a bit pricy I thought, but I can't pass up the hound dog stuff.  My own personal hounds don't know what to make of him - I wish I could get them to sing like this hound dog.  If anyone wants to see his picture, let me know, and I'll do my best to get a picture to you.

Dianne - Mommy to Morgan, J.D., foster boy Diego, Calvin (ATB), Fred (ATB), and Madonna (ATB)