[Dailydrool] naughty spots...lol

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Sep 25 14:52:51 PDT 2008

I love the naughty spot thread...at first it seems like it can't be
true, are the spotted ones the little rotten devils in disguise??...then
I think about it and realize one of my houndies has naughty spots!!
Only one...and she is the naughty, naughty girl who keeps her momma
laughing at all the stuff she does, and I can't believe that a dog comes
up with these things!  She stole items from the kids at a birthday party
and hid them in the cabinet with the cat, she tried to kill me on the
stairs with her bone, she is always sneakin in my room and slowly
stealing my shoes, one at a time, and she has perfected both the
"busted" look complete with tail thumping the ground, and the "ooh momma
PLEASE just ONE BITE PLEASE I'm STARVING and look how CUTE I am" look.
That last one gets me every time!  Boy, she's certainly naughty.  I
guess there's some truth to this naughty spot thing after all...
who'dathunkit?

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva the spoiled and Sophie, I suppose, the naughty!  Bwaaaha
haha ha