[Dailydrool] Dad's Drooling more than me!

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Sat Sep 27 10:48:18 PDT 2008

    DDOD! Why is trying to out drool me? And he calls me silly. Gees I wish I knew what was up with DDOD now. He was reading a message in a Daily Drool from Aunt Donna Funk, and he started Drooling everywhere. He mumbles something about Carrot Cake Coffee and started salivating all over the place. I can tell he has not had enough coffee today, he said Carrot Cake Coffee. You and I bof know dat Carrot Cake is a solid, and Coffee is a liquid. DDOD!

 I think coffee is icky. I tried some DDOD spilled on the floor, who would want to drink that icky stuff? So far as we are concerned, if DDOD didn't drink so much coffee, we could have more treats. You should see him in the morning before he has coffee. He's um, yea, what's that word? LOST!

        Do your slaves drink coffee? I love messing with DDOD first thing in the morning when he gets up. You should see him as he goes to the kitchen, and then loads up. He puts more water in his mug, and pours a cup of coffee. Then he sits back down in his wheelchair, and tries to go to the living room. Every morning I do the same thing. I do it during the day too.

        So, anyways, DDOD has hot coffee in one hand, and a big water mug in the other. I simply walk behind him and step on his oxygen hose over and over again. You should see DDOD's head snap to the side every time I step on his oxygen hose! He gets really mad, and shouts "Get off the hose long nose!"  If I happen to get lucky, I do it while he has a drink in each hand, a plate in his lap, and he is trying to operate his joystick with one hand. He might stop suddenly as he often does when I step on his hose, and his head turns to one side. If I throw him off balance enough, his plate might hit the floor, and I get the goodies.

Drool, Snooters and Houndies,

Boomer

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel