[Dailydrool] SPP Seeks GFF

Wendell Flopbottom wendellwaddles at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:42:10 PDT 2008

Single Plush Pup seeks Generous Foster Family... to help him fulfill his
mission!

I have been SUCH a busy basset boy this year, and I've met SO many wonderful
Droolers and pups!! And, most impawtent, you have helped me raise
much-needed $ for senior bassets AND have helped me put a spotlight on all
the creative waddles and waddlers from coast to coast. Check out all of my
adventures on my travel blog at www.wendellswaddletour.com.

But in order to wrap up the last quarter of my tour with a bang... I need
some friendly foster families who will host me in October, November and
December! If you can find it in your heart to sponsor a plush pup (for a
kind donation of $20 or more to House of Puddles or Senior Houndsabound), I
would love to visit with you for a weekend and see all the sights of your
area. And I would especially love to join you for a rescue event or waddle
(more great pix to add to my scrapbook). If you aren't familiar with my big
waddle tour, please read all the details on my firstgiving page:
www.firstgiving.com/wendellswaddletour2 or contact me or my mom at
wendellwaddles at gmail.com.

I am in need of fosters for the following weekends (I'm booked for all the
others -- woohoo ahrooo)...

Oct. 17-19
Oct. 24-26
Nov. 14-16
Nov. 21-23
Dec. 12-14
Dec. 19-21

So please please please consider opening your heart and home to a petite and
thoroughly housetrained plush pup -- I promise to be a very good boy!

With sincere woofitude,

Wendell
--
Wendell U. Flopbottom