[Dailydrool] Update On Racing Collision

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Sep 27 18:17:36 PDT 2008

ELDER CLARA NOW CLAIMS SERIOUS INJURY

Elder Clara, the spectator hound that was knocked flat during a  crash at
Basset 500 Race in Virginia Beach Va is now claiming serious  injury it was
reported today. Puperottzi that have been stationed outside the  Vetspital caught
Elder Clara emerging today where she has been since the crash  on Thursday. In
recap Elder Clara was knocked flat by racers Brudder Elwood,  Brudder Jake and
Sister Casey on the third lap of the race. It was first  reported that Elder
Clara suffered from severe attitude after the crash, but now  we are being
told Elder Clara is in a neck brace and trotting slowly with a  cane. News
sources also report she is seeking legal counsel.
Reporters then tracked down the racing dogs for their side of the story.
Brudder Elwood, spokesdog for the houndage, says he seen Elder Clara at the
concession stand on the first lap, he states she was waddling too close to the
track and it drew his attention. Upon impact from the crash Brudder Elwood was
hit by 3 double cheeseburgers and a bottle of beer that was being toted by
Elder  Clara. When asked about the injuries that Elder Clara now claims, Brudder
Elwood  replied " Dat old crone ain't hurt, she bee a wearin da money collar
and jus  gibbin da Brudder trouiblez. She bee all mad cause I ate dem
cheesyburgerz dat  hit me. How menny beerz she suck down anyway? Elder Clara gots nuff
paddin to  git hit by Mack truck and not git hurt. Why we hab to get da
wrecker to git her  back on her feets, now whut do dis tell da peepuls?"
Brudder Elwood has stated he has put in a call to the world famous legal
team of Nigel & Llewis, and awaits direction on dafence.
It appears this is a developing story. We will keep you updated as the race
is scheduled to be restarted tomorrow.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds