[Dailydrool] now you've done it!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Apr 3 03:43:39 PDT 2009

Hi, it's me again, Clyde Kadiddlehopper.  You know, the little boy hound who likes to read.  You know,the little boy hound who likes to share his love of books with others through his Bark of the Month(well almost) Club.  You know, the little boy hound whose latest selection is,  "Deer Aint Peggy" by Sherlock P Blanchard.  Well, this little boy hound has lost his bounce and is very, very worried.  You have forced my paw and I am having to resort to the SCP.  You know, the Sad Clyde Picture.  Okay, brace yourself and go look.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm131/sgmoose/clyde.jpg

Won't you please help poor sad Clyde Kadiddlehopper help the homeless Tri-State houndies by buying a signed copy/copies of my latest book?  Wowowowowowowooo......oops, sorry, sometimes I just feel like crying.  Wait, what's that?  The heslave said that if I can sell 80 copies of my book he will cover the postage so that more money will go to the hounds!  Wait, wait...mama...I mean the blondslave said that if I can sell 80 books she will donate the cost of the books so that ALL proceeds from the sale of my book, "Deer Aint Peggy" will go to the hounds!!!!  Just like the Pw. Woofle!!!  Won't you please help me get my bounce back?  The books are $20.00 including postage and it's $15.00 each for additional copies since up to 3 copies will fit in the same envelope.  Please contact the blondeslave at sgmoose at optonline.net<mailto:sgmoose at optonline.net> to reserve your books.  Deadline is April 10!