[Dailydrool] Scabby spots

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:28:24 PDT 2009

Elwoods's scabbie spot sounds like Marley's.  It was scabby first and if you rubbed the fur the hair just started falling out.  She has been on antibiotics for over two weeks.  Her skin on the spots is softer now but the fur still hasn't grown back.  She itches occasionally but mostly around her collar.  I wish we knew what it is.  I'm calling to ask on Monday.  The vet's only real thought was ringworm.

After rereading my last post, I think I really did need  nap.  And maybe typing lessons too.  Maggie is sleeping on my foot.  All 72.6 pounds of her.  There is a lot of love in that big smooshie body.

Sending sleepy snooters and drool from Ninja(I wish that Maggie would get away from my mommy), Marley(I has lots of itchy spots and I loves taking medicine in cream cheese), Maggie(I loves mommy.  I loves daddy.  I loves barkies.  I loves walkies.  I loves foodies.  I loves Nicky.  I loves everything.), and Shelby the foster(I am a lovely old girl who loves belly rubs and food and belly rubs and naps and belly rubs and sniffies and belly rubs and beddies and belly rubs.  I'm just a belly rub sort of girl.)