[Dailydrool] Lowretta needs a tiara

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Sun Apr 5 12:53:22 PDT 2009

Lowretta has been chosen to lead our town's First Annual Strut Your Mutt parade.  We are very excited.  Since she will be the queen of the parade, I wanted her to wear a tiara.  However, I've combed the internet and most all the tiara's are for foo-foo dogs with a barrette.  Don't think I'll be attaching a barrette to that big boney head.  I need a tiara with ear pockets and a chin strap.  If anyone can help me out, I sure would appreciate it.

    The parade is in two weeks!!!!!

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)