[Dailydrool] The dreaded white stuff

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:01:36 PDT 2009

Just whens we was taking walks and getting used to being ables to lay in the
sun..............I needs to track down the weather man and takes a bite out
of his hiney for this one------------wez are supposed to get 5-10 inches of
the white stuffs tonight!!!  That is tallers thans my bwothers! Then, I is
goings to take a bites out of me Mommy. She was gones all day and whens she
gots back I sniffed her goods. She smells like my niece Hershey the
chocolates labs.  Her said her Mommy had a burfday so she droves to be with
her. I thinks mys Momma is running rounds behinds me back.  SHe seeing other
dogs on the sly.  Oh whats a day. To tops it off the weathers made me bones
hurt and I is a littles stiff.  Brings me back the sun PWEASE.  No more
snows.  Iffin my mommy comes homes smelling likes other dogs again I am
going to pack up and me moves someplace thats warms.  Woe is me.

Bark at ya later, Maggie Mae LaRock
(and Mazzie, Oliver, Cooper and the 2 hamsters too)