[Dailydrool] Bailey and Elwood

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:03:42 PDT 2009

We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves of Bailey Mae.  There is never enough time to spend with out bassets.  When they leave suddenly, it is almost harder.  We will keep you in out thoughts and prayers.  Our Sherlock left in a hurry too.

We are also sending get rid of the dumb thing you ate drool to Brother Elwood.  Boy, you got to stop eatin the silly stuff.  We know you mama feeds you plenty.  That other stuff just isn't worf it.  (the girls)

We just had a huge fight over breakfast.  Maggie tried to eat Shelby's and she was having none of that.  She tried to fight back and I had to wade into the middle of it and pull Maggie off.  There is stuff all over but one of the Hoovers will clean it up I'm sure.  Maggie is usually such a gentle soul.  She must be extra hungry this morning.

Drool and Snooters to all in need from the grumpy breakfast bunch in Illinois.x