[Dailydrool] Won't you help Clyde Kadiddlehopper

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Apr 9 16:04:06 PDT 2009

Boi...splaat...ouch...boi...splaaat...ouch...boi...splaaat...ouch!

Huggie Bear here!   OUch!!!  Watch out Clyde you almost splatted me!!!  Well, you know how Clyde Kadiddlehopper bounces when he's happy?  Yikes-Clyde watch where you going you almost nailed Moosie Bear that time...sigh...Clyde's been like this for a couple of days now...he's very worried that he won't reach his goal of selling 80 copies of his latest Bark of the Month(well almost) selection so that all proceeds of his book sales will go towards Pw. Doo Doo Head Xandy Bear's pledges for this year's BW.  Oooh, Clyde-buddy-whatever you do don't get in wee Gracie Allen's way she's on groundhog alert and if you get in her way she'll flatten you for good.  Aren't you tired of doing that yet?  Sigh...between Pw DDHXB walking around practicing her smile and he wave, little miss la de da and Clyde stressing it's nuts around here.  So do me a favor, won't you please contact the blondeslave at sgmoose at optonline.net<mailto:sgmoose at optonline.net>  and reserve a signed copy of Deer Aint Peggy by Sherlock P Blanchard, a very wise hound.  I'm moving the deadline to the same as Pw DDHXB's Woofle deadline, Saturday April 11-if it's good enough for her it's good enough for Clyde!  Where did I put that table of contents.  Clyde, enough already-you just splatted on the table of contents-I'M TRYING TO HELP HERE!!!  Okay, that's better.  Just look at  a few of  the different chapters in this very funny book(if I'd included them all this would have been the longest post in history):

If You Ain’t Gonna Roll in It, You Prolly Don’t Want to Step in It. 15

Why Do They Call em Hamboogers?. 21

You Ain’t Gonna Believe whut Doctor Wilson Did with the Thermometer!. 25

Ain’t Nobody Appreciates My Wee-Weein Nowhere. 33

They Iz Moar Then Won Waye Two Spel Enny Werd. 57
They Iz a Whole Lot uv Pineapple Trees in Miami. 69

It Don’t Matter Whether It Iz a Verb er a Adjective: Bitin Cats Iz Dangerous!. 73

Ah Been Thinkin About Growin a Mustache. 77

Ivory Hunters Wont Mah Ears. 81

Pushups en Other Thangs Ah Ain’t Gonna Do. 93

I Lost a Shower Sandal Doin the Hula. 109

It Iz Bad Luck to Open a Umbrella in a Canoe. 123

Belgium Iz Just Like North Carolina, Except they Ain’t as Many Babtist Churches. 131

Belgium Ain’t in the U.S. It Ain’t Even in Texas. 143

Deer Sandy Claws: Ah Been uh Reel Good Boy this Year. 145

When You Rupture a Disk They Don’t Feed You No Pole Beans. 151

Ah Done Took a Personality Disorder Test. 161

You Ain’t Gonna Believe what Doctor Wilson Chopped Off. 165