[Dailydrool] Fwd: IABR TulipFest shop is now open for business....

Missy Johnson missyjohnson at me.com
Sun Apr 12 17:20:17 PDT 2009

Just in time for your Spring shopping...
The newest design in the Annamarie Johnson fundraising collection is
here! This is the Iowa Basset Hound Rescue Orange City "Tulip Festival
09".  How 'bout this cute basset and his vintage truck driving his
prize tulips to the festival.  This is another of the cafepress shop
designs so check out the link below and load up on lots of fun goodies
for spring. I have also been asked to sign a few prints of the
different designs for numerous auctions or fundraisers so please don't
hesistate if you would like a signed print from the cafepress shop
please shoot me an email and I'll be glad to help out.  Remember, the
Iowa rescue will receive 50% of the proceeds. So thank you for helping
the Iowa Houndies in need...Also wanted to thank Cindy Foxhoven for
the honor of designing for her special group...what a sweet, kind
person... Drool to all. Missy your art friend...