[Dailydrool] Dandruff!

Marilyn Bickell mbickellhounds at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 10:21:01 PDT 2009

>>> From: Esther Strom <esthermstrom at yahoo.com>

Marilyn,

... He did have a full workup when he got here, and got a clean bill of
health. Obviously he wasn't tested for things like cancer, since there was
no reason to...<<<

Hey Esther,
Did Basil have a full blood panel and skin scrapping?

Oh, I hope I didn't imply that Basil might have cancer. If I did, I'm sorry!

I was only referring back to Bess's cancer as the time when I increased the
mgs of WSO as recommended. The connection between the increase in WSO and
the dandruff going away was what I was trying to get across :o).

>>>... I think I'll do what I do with my own health - try the easy solution
first (I ordered some NOW Wild Salmon Oil), ...<<<

That's the one I'm using now because I got behind in my order for Monica's
WSO. But I just a few days ago I received my order from her, and I made sure
to order 3 bottles this time instead of the usual one.

>>>... and if that doesn't help in a month or so, I'll talk to the vet...<<<

Darn, I don't remember how long it took for Bess's dandruff to go away. But
I did stay just under the dose of WSO that I had been using, after the
dandruff was gone. Because of the fat content of WSO, start with the lowest
dose ~~ NOW brand is 2 gelcaps/day ~~ and increase slowly. Yes, definitely
keep in touch with your vet about the dandruff if you don't see results
using the WSO.

Marilyn, Miko (Chasing lizards in Heaven), Bess, RoseyMae, and (FC) Beaver
Cleavear, Fort Bragg, CA