[Dailydrool] Tom Schreck Book Character and First chance to see his current book!!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 13:39:03 PDT 2009

Cakie again....I am very happy to woof that this year, famous author, Tom Schreck is letting Tri-State Basset Rescue pawction a character in his Fourth Book, "The Vegas Knockout." Did you read his first two books staring Al the basset? Pawsome. Good reading for on the way to a waddle.  Bid Bid Bid...

...and did you win a chance to be in his third book? This is the first CHANCE TO BUY ONE! Tom's third book isn't supposed to be out for months but he laid his hands on a supply to debut at the BoardWaddle!! So come, buy a book. (He's bringing them with him....no we don't have them to ship!)  You can have Auntie Kathy bid for you!!

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/pawction2009.html

Tom Schreck Book Character!

Tom Schreck Fifteen Minutes of Immortalized Fame for You or Your Hound!

Best selling author Tom Schreck, himself a slave to three hounds writes the best selling "Duffy Dombrowski Mysteries". Publishers Weekly called them "A Knockout!" and Crimespree Magazine said his new release "Out Cold" "....starts in fourth gear and then flips on the nitrous mix which won't let you read slowly..."

Of course, the best part of the books feature Al the obstinate, disobedient rescued basst hound. Schreck's newest release will be available for the first time ANYWHERE at the Boardwaddle. In this one the heroes got an evil basset puppy mill in their sights.

We are auctioning off a chance to have you or your hound named in his 2010 Duffy release "The Vegas Knockout". That's right, you or your hound will be worldwide in print and immortalized forever!

Tom gives 100% of the profits of the sale of his book at the waddle to Tri-State basset Rescue.

Cakie, Grand Marshall 2001, Basset Hostess...BoardWaddle with me and Charlie, April 17-18, 2009, Oshun City, NJ

NO RAIN I NEED A DATE NO RAIN STOMP IT IS RAINING NOW NO RAIN NO RAIN