[Dailydrool] An update on Beau....

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:17:55 PDT 2009

--------------------

Here is an update on OMBR's Beau, the boy who needs urethra surgery,
from Sherry Faulkner, President of OMBR:

"UPDATE: We're so close to having the funds to be able to help Beau
that we've scheduled his exam and surgery for Monday, April 20. He
goes in for an exam and pre-op, and surgery will be the following
morning. Dr. Dean is confident he'll be able to come home that
evening!

Please cross your fingers and toes and drool mightily for our little
guy that he comes through this successfully! "

Thank you so much to all of the generous folks who have donated to
help Beau start his new healthy life!!!!!  You can visit our website
at www.ombr.org.  :)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!