[Dailydrool] Seizures

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Apr 14 14:35:26 PDT 2009

When Tucker(ATB) was having seizures before I knew
about the cancer I went on an intense search to see how
I could help him.  I can't remember the name of the Veterinary
School sites (bookmarks lost in the laptop incident).  One of the
studies I came across had found a link between canine seizures
and low levels of  the Vit B's and C in dogs that had idiopathic
seizures (no known cause).  What they were finding was
that kibble through the cooking process lost these vitamins and the
amount that was replaced was insufficient.  In the study they were
supplementing the vitamins and were finding that it was helping
to decrease the amount of seizures in the dogs.  Of course it takes
a long time to prove these things but the research made a lot of sense
to me.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang