[Dailydrool] entropion surgery

Muriel Fiona Napier allears at rogers.com
Tue Apr 14 13:39:53 PDT 2009

" Brewster went to a new Vetlady and has Bilateral entropion with his eyes
(left eye is worse).  The VetLady recommends ."

Yes ... Bertie, now 6, had this done in both eyes. I think he was about 18
months old at the time. Like Brewster, he'd constantly had discharge and
very messy eyes. After the surgery ... huge difference! Now we deal with
"normal" Basset eye stuff :-)

The worst part of the whole procedure was the Elizabethan collar he had to
wear for about ten days afterwards. Didn't bother him in the least. I was
black and blue from the kneecaps down.

Muriel Fiona Napier
t: 519.362.1275
pui me amat, amat et canems meum