[Dailydrool] doggie doors

BrierK at aol.com BrierK at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 14:06:46 PDT 2009

Tina,
We have a doggie door in our sliding patio door, and we've been happy with
it.  Lucy the basset and Melmo the samoyed both use it without a  problem.
The only problem we have had with it is that our neighbor's cat  also knows
how to use it--to come inside our house.  I found that out on  Christmas
eve, when I went downstairs to help Santa, and found a fluffy grey  kitty
sleeping on a chair in our family room!  I was glad I discovered it  before the
kids did.  Anyway, if your hounds are as food-motivated as mine,  it isn't
hard to train them to go through the doggie door.  And the doggie  door
doesn't slow Lucy down at all when she's running the basset 500--it just  allows
for a bigger track.  :-)
Kristi
**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221246370x1201421635/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html?cat=adbuy&src=pl
atforma&adid=aolfooter&newurl=reg_path.html)