[Dailydrool] Wishing the Waddlers a Wonderful Time... and Raffle

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Fri Apr 17 16:46:07 PDT 2009

We're sending woofs and wags to everyone who has gone a Boardwaddlin' this
weekend. Wish we were there -- the weather looks to be bahrootiful!!

We're also sending big slurps of thanks to those who've bought tickets in
our big AHROOO RAFFLE thus far. We have the beloved BASSET BOOGIE print,
BASSET BOOGIE MUG and our very last custom edition of YOU HAD ME AT AHROOO.
And the best part is... you don't need a bucket of money. Tickets are just
$1 each, and there are NO minimums. Got only one extra dollar? It only takes
ONE ticket to win. And we wanted to offer something that EVERYONE can join
in and enjoy. We houndies never discriminate after all -- we love anyone
who'll share their cookie money with us (we prefer people who will just
plain share their cookies).

So check out our Raffle -- 100% to benefit BROOD:
http://www.fortheloveofdog.net/raffle/

As an enticement, you get 2 bonus tickets if you buy 10; 5 bonus tickets for
getting 20. But don't forget -- it only takes ONE to win! And these all make
great gifts (or secret pawtner offerings)! If you buy 10 or more, don't
forget to indicate what prize you want your bonus tickets to go toward...
you can add the info to the field for special instructions at check-out if
you're using Paypal. Or just include a note if you are sending a check (made
out directly to BROOD).

Good luck to one and all!!

Daisy Mae and Toby (the dynamic duo of doggie fundraising)