[Dailydrool] My apologies to Uncle Frank

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Mon Apr 20 12:17:05 PDT 2009

I have not posted before. My name is Rusty and I live with Nudge and Cakie.
They are still sleeping and will have stuff to say about the BoardWaddle
when they wake up. I was offered as a BoardWaddle date for my new Uncle
Frank from Ireland.

I must apologize. For the city of Ocean City deciding to have the pawrade go
the wrong way. I talked to Abraham and he told me that it was supposed to
head from the Tabernacle toward Atlantic City, not Cape May. All those other
houndies and humans musta been confused. I am very sorry that the city got
this wrong and that you had to put me on the pooped pup truck to try and
explain it to them.

At three, I was not yet able to convey that properly and they all went the
wrong way...but thank you very much for trying and I hope to see you again,
soon! Thanks for waddlin wif me.

Rusty