[Dailydrool] Boardwalk Waddle

Fsh1226 at aol.com Fsh1226 at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 09:16:42 PDT 2009

We had a great time at the Boardwalk Waddle.  Thank you to Sharon and  Hank
Scully who let us relax on a blanket  in the shade with the rest  of the
Jamboree hounds.  We were so tired at the end of the Boardwalk  Waddle.  It
was so much fun.

We also love our special "toilet seat" which has a picture of Tootsie Roll;
 which appeared as an advertisement in a magazine.  Our Dr. Stinky
immediately set up the toilet seat as soon as we came home.  Thank you  also to
Rich and Dawn for all of their special efforts to create the  seat.

Regards to all,

Tootsie Roll, Mootsie, Flora, Rick and Jennifer
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621490x1201450102/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter421NO62)