[Dailydrool] UFBH needs drool...

jennifer at jenniferkleinschmidt.com jennifer at jenniferkleinschmidt.com
Tue Apr 21 11:20:21 PDT 2009

UFBH needs drool for Watson, a 10 month old puppy we just pulled from a
shelter in Idaho on Saturday.  Animal control diagnosed him with Parvo
within an hour of our volunteer picking him up.  He went straight from the
shelter to isolation at the vet's office.  As most of you know, Parvo is
touch and go on an hourly basis.  Please keep Watson in your
thoughts...UFBH already lost one youngster to Parvo this year.  We refuse
to have another!

You can see Watson's shelter photo here:

(http://www.ufbh.org/Donate.php#special)

Thanks so much!

Jennifer

Jennifer Kleinschmidt