[Dailydrool] SPECIAL MOON DOGGIE RAFFLE FOR HOUSE OF PUDDLES

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Apr 24 22:03:22 PDT 2009

Mom was upset today.  She was sad that Gus had gone to the Bridge and that
the mature houndies at House of Puddles need help - NOW!  But she said all
the slaves bought their coffee at the Boardwaddle and she needed a different
idea that Droolers might like.  So, I told her that although we hounds would
never admit to being vain, we do like to see ourselves on bags on Moon
Doggie coffee.  Mom said the horrible economy has put most slaves in a
position where they can't afford the license fee.  So I told her that there
is one thing that the slaves like almost as much as their hounds and that is
a red hot RAFFLE!

So, here's the deal.  Mom is raffling off a one-time chance to have your
houndies' picture on 10 bags on Moon Doggie coffee!  You get to choose the
flavor and name the coffee as well.  Don't drink coffee?  Not a problem! Win
this wonderful opportunity and pawction the coffee on Houndsbay.  And
because it will be limited to only 10 bags, it will definitely be in demand
- which only means more moolah for the elder furkids!

Raffles are $1.00 each, 6 for $5, 15 for $10 and 50 for $25.  You can
purchase your raffle tickets through Paypal using my email address -
zephyr at moondoggiecoffee.com or you can send a check to Moon Doggie Coffee
Roasters, 108 W. Pleasant Ave, Maywood, NJ 07607.  Please make sure you
include your email address so Mom can let you know your raffle numbers.  The
drawing will be on May 23.

*** If you are sending a check, please email Mom at
donna at moondoggiecoffee.com so she can keep a lookout for it ***

Thanks and aroooooo to all,
Zephyr Funk