[Dailydrool] Maggie feeling her wild oats !!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 15:35:31 PDT 2009

it was cold and rainy here today and we have mud holes every where in my
back yard with the trees being cut down, I have no idea what got into my
Maggie  Wags who is normally the sweetest , most passive Basset, but on three
different  occasions today,   Maggie ran past the awning, made a straight  bee
line for my fresh  tilled and OH SO MUDDY garden, jumped a three foot
fence ( which should be impossible for a Basset  )  and  proceeded  to pull my
garlic plants out by the roots. and each time I  yelled at her and took after
her with a stick she would growl at me and chase me  half way across the
yard,  GRRRRRR  then run back to the garden and  over the fence again.  What a
little snit she was ! So three times  today, we wrestled her into the tub
to wash 80 gazillion tons of black mud off  her feet and belly. I think I am
feeding her too many green beans and she had a  fart cross ways !!!!!!  give
me some of that damn Arnica Montana and I will  wash it down with wine
!!!!!   whoooo hoooo !!!!!

Marlene   mommy to  Maggie Wags ( who has a fart stuck up  her ass )  and
Evil Annie ( who was actually good today, I mean really  nice  ?????
something is up , I can just sense it , I bet a  chicken  is going to fall out of
the sky ???? !  hmmmmm  ?????
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!