[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday, Frank the Tank!

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Apr 28 16:54:34 PDT 2009

Frank is 5 years old today, and he's gonna kill me because he and Sarah are spending the day in the kennel while the DadPerson and I went out of town. Not only that, F+S will be there overnight tonight since we got back too late to pick them up, and both will get baths and nail clips tomorrow! We'll celebrate Frank's birthday tomorrow afternoon, with extra treats and a long walk, and hope he won't hold too big a grudge!!

Happy Birthday to Frankie,

Nancy