[Dailydrool] giftees

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 03:51:47 PDT 2009

Yesterday someone sent me a beautiful oval box with two stunning Bassets on
the lid (a decal, not really real Bassets on the lid.) Anyway it is
beautiful and I love it but I do not  but pleaknow who sent it because I
don't know where most of you guys live. There was no card and I am not a
secret pawtner. Mucho thank you to whoever sent it. I do not send giftees
because right now I would have to rob a bank. Do you think a gang of Bassets
led by a fat old lady would be recognized? (Then there is the problem of
getting the Bassets in and out of the bank within two minutes....I don't
know....)
Thank you so much whoever you are, it is just beautiful and is in the living
room. Thank you, whoever you are, very very very much.
Hugs to you
Bev