[Dailydrool] Fires

cpb112 at 2access.net cpb112 at 2access.net
Mon Aug 31 13:11:15 PDT 2009

I am, for the most part, a lurker but felt a need to convey my thoughts,
prayers, and Samantha's drool for the well being of Daphneyland and the
precious houndies and amazing people there as well as the safety and well
being of all affected by these horrible wild fires. I saw it on the news
this morning and it truly was frightening.  RAINRAINRAINRAIN stomping and
NOEVACNOEVACNOEVAC thoughts and prayers to all.  Also,healing drool to all
else in need from here in northwest central Ohio.

Paula and Samantha, Bo ATB, and Mackintosh ATB