[Dailydrool] Daphneyland - Pleas to News Stations

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Aug 31 12:22:34 PDT 2009

I am contacting the news stations about Daphneyland.  My roadblock is getting a news human on the line and then them telling me to send an email with the details.  So that is what I am doing.    Maybe if we flood them with emails they will get the message.  I would love to be able to call all of them but my worry is tying up all the phone lines in an area that has been declared a state of emergency.  Don't forget the radio stations which is what I am working on.

Maybe we could start a list of who we contacted with email and phone numbers and just keep it going and adding to it as each member gets a new contact?  (Line a chain letter.)  Then if we all email them maybe we can get Daphneyland some much need help.

We are drooling and stomping to put out all the flames and praying for a downpour of rain (without thunder and lighting).   Daphneyland and everyone that is in the path of this fiery monster is in our prayers.

Karen and The Dog House Gang

kfinewsdirector at kfi640.com
http://www.scpr.org/contact/
pr at myabc.7.com