[Dailydrool] I AM OEBE!

Happy Hound Pet Services dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Mon Aug 31 11:51:15 PDT 2009

Hewwo.  My name Kween Willow.  I wule over a kort of wesser hounds, but everbody no I da kween.  Der be two beguls, a coonhoundie, a dog who shape like a sausage but liddle (barkie lots, tinks he's big), and another bassie, who shunt be here.  Her name Vitowia.  I think she got go.

I not ask.  I tell you I now OEBE.  I da kween an I do what I want.  Dats how it work.

Here sum me kwalifcatins, not dat it matter becuz I da kween:

I gwowlie at any swave who twy take me toy.  Me toy is anyfing I hab, an anyfing I hab is mine.  My toy de udder day wuz a baga nails.  Momswave say I no eat nails?  I show her!  She hab to come getum.  I not makut ez.

How I got nails?  Well, der wus dis box – it almost fit in me mout.  So I takit an open it and take what inside.  Inside be some ewectromic sumfin.  Momma pay losta money fur it.  Also be some nails for hangin it on da wall.  Noshur whadit wuz.  Somfin bout home security sisem.  Chews gud, doe.

Momswave tak in foster bassie.  Her name Vitowia.  I no wike Vitowia.  I decide I bite now.  No more gwolie.  I big bite hoomans now!  I gon show momma she onwy need won bassie.

I twy to eat wug.  Momma say “No!”    I pull stwings all loosey.  It ugwy rug now.  Hmph!  Hafa get new wug for Willow!  I eat dat won too, you watch.

I eat da pwastic baggie.  Momma not see til gulp!  Bwahahahaha!  She gotta watch me poop for a week!

Momswave do wandry.  I find dwyer sheet she dwop.  I twy to eat.  Momswave weach for and I getter.  She bweed!  She very mad.  She still taky doe.  She say it poisnus.  I no care what be poisnus.  I wike dwyer sheet!  I mad.  I charge at momswave tell her gimme back.  She no gimme.  She put fingy on my nose!  I no can open me mout.  She say I no can bite or pick up nuttin now!  I got fingy on my nose!  No likit.  I wubs it on da wug, but it no come off.  Yuz ever had one deze?  Dey awful!  Momswave gon pay for bean mean to Kween!  I sulkie for two weeks!  DER!  Dat show her!

We went to da CBHR pignic and she dint give me nuttin!  Some ol frosty paws tingy.  I no like it.  I wants Barbie Q!  I saw my old foster momswave.  I told her what for!  Barkie barkie bark!  Bwahahahahaha!  She no come back now!

Wast nite Momswave fergot to kwoze da door to her woom.  Nobudy awowed in der but her.  I get fwew befer she noze!  I gets up on de bed.  I pways wif her stuff.  She come pick me up n carry me out.  I wuz havin fun!  I wike stuff I not sposda hab!  Its most fun of all!

So I not just OEBE.  I da kween of dem OEBE bups.  Bwahahahahaha!

Eben OEBE can dwool for dem houndies in da big fire.  I dwool for dem.  I command my subjecs dwool, too.

-Kween Willow, wooler of da wesser houns.

Molly’s Dogster Page:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1015524
Annie’s:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1015532
Willow’s:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1017143
Benton’s:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1017150