[Dailydrool] Daphneyland - How You Can Help

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 13:20:48 PDT 2009

Dawn asked that I thank everyone for their prayers and Drool.  Dawn  and I
put together a list of items they have an immediate need for.  Please  check
updates for additional items as she becomes aware of them being  needed.
Right now, the hounds of Daphneyland need the following items,  most are
needed because of the dense smoke:

Eyewash (Available at any drugstore or Walmart, Costco, etc.)
BNP Eye Ointment (Available at Walmart) and any type of ophthalmolic eye
salve
Pure aloe vera  - (no dyes in it)
Cranberry capsules
L-Glutamine powder

The stuffed toys the hounds play and cuddle with are all saturated with
smoke and will have to be thrown out.  Dawn suggested that instead of  paying
retail prices for toys, anyone interested in buying toys purchase them  from
_www.dog.com_ (http://www.dog.com)  or _www.petage.com_
(http://www.petage.com) .

Gift cards for Walmart or Costco would be appreciated as they could be used
 for items not on the current list.

If you would like to send anything to Daphneyland, please use the following
 address, which is Dawn's parents' home:

BaRNI/Daphneyland
c/o Jim and Cathy Smith
5643 Shirley Avenue
Tarzana, CA 91356

A First Giving page has been started at
_http://www.firstgivhttp://www.firsthttp://www.firsthttp:_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/ActonFire_BassetRescueNetwork)  for  those who wish to make a donation.  If you prefer to mail a
check, please  send it to the above address.  Please do not mail cash.

If you have any questions about items that can be used for the Daphneyland
hounds, please contact me off the list.

We'll update you as further information is available.  Thank you so  very
much for your prayers and Drool and please, keep them flowing.

Marie