[Dailydrool] Amanda Lynn

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 31 14:17:46 PDT 2009

Prayers are streaming out from the Burns' household in Georgia for all the
folks in California -- basset buddies or not...  May God protect you all
from harm.

With all the concern and worry - I hate to ask - but could you please keep
my baby, Amanda Lynn in your prayers as well?  Tomorrow she finally goes in
for surgery for her bladder stones.

We had been waiting to see if the special diet had any effect on her bladder
stones - so as to possibly avoid surgery altogether.  But no such luck...

She had a blockage a couple of weeks ago but it mercifully passed the 1/2
inch stone about 45 minutes after I noticed her agitation and discomfort.
We initially scheduled the surgery for August 18th - but had to cancel due
to a death in the family.

So tomorrow is the day...  As I have been feeling like we're playing Russian
Roulette with the situation, I am actually relieved that she is finally
going to have them removed - as xrays have shown that her bladder is FULL.
But of course, with any surgery there is risk...

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns