[Dailydrool] August 1 calendar hounds

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 14:28:47 PDT 2009

Us gurls be wondering how old dat cutie gurl Stella be on the drool calendar today.  She looks like a liddle doll.  Of course Leonard be handsum.  We hab boyfurends, but we jus like to look.   Trying to stay kool here in Tana cuz sum of owr Washerton furends have sent the heat this way.  Lookin at 95 here today.  Now back to thinkin up ideas for secwet pawtner gifties.

Annie Belle WC PS

Jennie Mae

Offishul spokehounds for Montana Basset Rescue

Hi Sebastian my hunney bee

Hi Opie