[Dailydrool] Bad Mommy

jesspic5 at yahoo.com jesspic5 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 10:15:55 PDT 2009

Brianna here.  I have a bad mommy.  Mom fed us girls this morning.  She put the food in the bowls and gave Tiffany and Lily theirs.  I sat there like a good houndie and waited patiently for mommy to give me mine.  Mommy put my food in a bowl and got up and walked away.  I waited  1/2 hour with my food inches away.  Then daddy saw me sitting there, surrounded by a huge puddle of drool.  He asked mommy if she forgot to feed me.  She said no but got up and checked my bowl.  It still had my food in it.  Mommy said "ok," and I FINALLY got to eat.  BAD MOMMY!!!!!
Brianna w/ mom Jessica and Tiffany & Lily
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile