[Dailydrool] underarm discoloration

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Mon Aug 3 10:50:57 PDT 2009

   Dicey just got a pro bath from a doggie mobile lady... I stayed with him and she was very thoughtful of his feelings he shedded up a storm and I ate some of his hair... BUT she is gone and I now get a closer look and his underarms are still a bit discolored and tiny dots of blackish poo poo remain.  I saw her twice wash his manly pits  but there  still  remains this problem.  I do wash him mself and also spot wash and have had this but thought a pro would have removed this???? Any feed back would be appreciated.... Dice isn't my first basset but Vinnie seemed to have much oiler skin and we lived in hot Miami.  New with Dice we are in NY state so I thought this would not occur as it had there.

Also I am thinking of Morse and his bad tummy I wrote you Becky but my email came back as well as any one not feeling well I send you prayers.

judy