[Dailydrool] Howling Hannah"s new sister

Gail Russell grussell at cockrellprinting.com
Tue Aug 4 11:30:08 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know I now have a new sister named Kaysee.
My sister Bailey Mae went to the Rainbow bridge April 3, 2009 and I miss
her so much but I'm starting to kinda like this little pest.
She is twelve weeks old and has very sharp teeth. Mom said she is full
of
piss and vinegar. I don't know what that means I just know she is a pest
with razor sharp teeth.
Thanks to all who emailed my moms and me while we were mourning the
lost of Bailey. We all still miss her so much but she will be in our
hearts
forever.

Howling Hannah