[Dailydrool] face lift

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:02:13 PDT 2009

I saw Linda mention that Merlin needed a face lift in order to see and I've
often wondered if this was possible. Not always, but often, Rupert's
forehead is so droopy that it really looks like he cannot see. All you see
is the red underneath his eyeball. When I pull the forehead back, suddenly
there are pupils and he looks at me like "hey, there you are!". Just
wondering how bad it needs to be before they would consider something like
this. I'd say 65% of the time he's fine, but after a long day, or who knows
why, his face gets so droopy that his entire pupil is covered with forehead.
I'll try to get pics of both to show, but if anyone knows more about this,
I'm just curious. Maybe he wont need it ever, or maybe not til he's older,
but nonetheless I'm wondering....

Thanks, and drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert

--